Grove Square Coffee: K-Cups
Oh, my! Oh, my! Oh, my! What do I say about Grove Square Coffee. Specifically, the medium roast K-cups. Ummm… Don’t EVER buy this product! Horrible, horrible things. So horrible, they don’t even advertise them on their own website.
Let’s just list this stuff, so we can get this over with:
- Price is slightly less than more popular k-cup varieties.
- If you buy it, shake it! Not much in those cups.
- Weak, weak, weak! The stream of coffee turns clear faster than water from your kitchen faucet.
- Tastes moderately okay… minimally.
- It says, “Medium Roast”, but if you want that, you need to use more than 1 cup.
- It says, “Makes One Cup”. Uh, if you use your child’s toy teacup.
Well, I think I’ve made my point. El yucko! Okay, seriously… Not worth the price no matter how you look at it.
Their site advertises other k-cup products, but as I mentioned, they don’t even list this product even though it’s available all over the place. Considering how substandard this particular product is, I would never try another one of their products.
**Look for my upcoming review of Cameron’s Intense French Dark Roast.
Thanks for reading!